12 Month/12,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty
Driveline Repair in Central Texas
What they do: The driveline of your vehicle takes the power generated by the engine and transforms it into the rotation of the tires providing the speed of your vehicle utilizing torque. Driveline weathering occurs over time and to avoid extra repairs any type of driveline worries ought to be evaluated as soon as possible.
Vibration while driving can be a result of driveline vibration or the interruption in the operating angles of your driveline. There can be other causes for the vibration, at the first indicator of a problem or vibrations, have your vehicle inspected by one of our technicians.
Always have your tires and drivelines examined if you observe the following issues:
- Turning issues particularly when making tight turns, U-turns, or auto parking
- A low squeaking sound that worsens with deceleration
- Vibrations that increase with rate and vibrations that take place when the automobile is moving or idling
Below are some ideas for preserving your driveline:
- Watch and preserve the appropriate degree of engine fluids
- Avoid harsh use of your driveline such as pulling too heavy loads
- Ask a technicians to check your CV and universal joints for lack of lubricant or too much motion
- Ask a technicians for an examination drive to inspect for any noises or vibration occurring in the course of acceleration that could possibly suggest a problem
Contact Sims Automotive Repair soon to setup your next driveline service. Sims Automotive Repair provides services for Copperas Cove, Fort Hood, Harker Heights, Kempner, Killeen, Lampasas and all surrounding areas.
WHY CHOOSE US?
After being surrounded by automobiles for so many years, we have become at home in the shop. We love what we do, and we hope our pride and passion shines through in all of our work. With 65+ years combined automotive experience, we have a reputation you can trust.
All of our highly skilled technicians are ASE Certified. This means that you can trust us to put your sweet ride back in working order, every single time. The ASE Blue Seal of Excellence is a symbol you can trust, and we put in a ton of time and you can be guaranteed we put the effort into perfecting our craft.
All of our technicians live in and love Texas, just like you. We want every single customer to leave satisfied and drive easy knowing their parts were installed correctly. If you have any doubts, or any questions, please contact us at anytime.