36 Month/36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty
Preventative Maintenance in Central Texas
Bringing your vehicle to us for regular service is the best way for you to save money on automotive costs and save time on easily avoidable mechanical problems. Every car varies, so depending on what your specific vehicle may need, preventative maintenance can include any of the following measures:
- Check and replace the engine oil and/or oil filters
- Check and/or replace fuel filters
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Check all Lights
- Check and/or refill windshield washer fluid
- Inspect tires for wear and proper air pressure
- Inspect and/or replace air filters
- Check and/or flush brake fluid
- Inspect and/or replace brake pads
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Check and/or flush power steering fluid
- Check and/or flush transmission fluid
- And much more!
To keep your car running longer, schedule regular maintenance services with Sims Automotive Repair.
WHY CHOOSE US?
After being surrounded by automobiles for so many years, we have become at home in the shop. We love what we do, and we hope our pride and passion shines through in all of our work. With 65+ years combined automotive experience, we have a reputation you can trust.
All of our highly skilled technicians are ASE Certified. This means that you can trust us to put your sweet ride back in working order, every single time. The ASE Blue Seal of Excellence is a symbol you can trust, and we put in a ton of time and you can be guaranteed we put the effort into perfecting our craft.
All of our technicians live in and love central Texas, just like you. We want every single customer to leave satisfied and drive easy knowing their parts were installed correctly. If you have any doubts, or any questions, please contact us at anytime.